Monday, March 29, 2010

Run Bike...Race!

HPC events are coming in. Tons of clutching,steering,shifting and oversteering. I'm missing the screaming sound of lady V in white clad dress. Oh, how i adore her, Miss FD2R. Yummy! And of course her younger sister,Miss D for DC5. So gonna get pawned again for next round. Makan asap lagi la this time around. Be prepared!

Pidot, cam biasa. Pinjam helmet hang!

Energizer Night Run....what a run. Clocked 2:30. Almost the same as Putrajaya Night Run, 2:29. If there any improvement i've made? Well, it felt pretty much more doable for me. Injury free again. No pain. Just keep moving on. 2 kurma and 2 powerbar gel down my throat. Yeah, kurma. I've been using date to replace pisang for quite sometimes. Even during my ride, i just eat dates. This is more practical than bringing powerbar or banana. Work wonders for me.

Finally a running event without 100 plus. Gatorade replaced em'. Limau gedang a.k.a grapefruit. Tank up my favourite flavour. Down it goes. Fuh! I think they used limau gedang as Nicol David is the new face of Gatorade, and she's squashing on the drink label.

Overcrowded i may say at the finishing line. Dont even know which way i should go. Long queue of runner trying to get their goodies bag. Thank god it's for the 10k runner.

Pop Shuvit song keep blasting from the stage area. Dint know there are actually few local acts performing. Walked there. Hey, One Buck Short is up next. Just my luck. Front row lagi ha. Who would watch all these concert anyway after the race. Request one song,, dapat pulak. Thanks Mooky! Kelibat Korupsi FTW!

Ask my friend to wait for me in the car. Parked inside MMU. Switch on my headlight. Cheering and clapping session. Full respect to all the marathoner. They already done 5:50. Even saw few familiar faces through their blog. For almost 40 minutes i keep on cheering them near the starting line. Never felt so energetic after a race. These guys really inspired me.

"3 minutes ja lg,kak/bang", "Great job,sir","Excellent!","You already survived 42km, few more meters are nothing to you.", "Few more steps,few more steps.", and lots more motivation words (really?pardon me if i annoyed any of u)

What keep me cheering them up is that, from walking, they move up to fast walk to jogging pace as they passed me. This what we really need in the community. Support. Not just from the spectators but also from the fellow runners too.

That's pretty much my write-up. Anyway, is Baling Duathlon still on? Cant seem to find it anymore on Triathlon Malaysia race date.

No comments:

Post a Comment