Tuesday, January 26, 2010

HPC

This posting is the first posting related to the automotive industry. For a track junkie, going for track day is a real orgasmic experience. Me, im just a track virgin. Only experienced it twice and more to come. It depends on my financial situation. Starting this year, one SIC track session has increased from RM200 to RM300. Not much for someone with deep pocket but me,a student,it is a big deal. I dont have that much of moo-lah just to go around 5km loop round and round. Why would SIC management increased the fees, it is beyond me. They should just stick with RM200 like how it used to be. I'm not from the Batu 3 generation, so i dont know how much it is back then per session.

Hachiroku ハチロク

If those people really want to to develop the grassroot level, please lah make it more affordable for such a young chap like me. Do you expect people like us to go touge every weekend night? Layan corner? Come to think of it, i should try that once. More like how Mt. Akina ricerboy.

Rant, rant, mumbling. None on HPC. My blog my rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment